← Home Thingscon 2019
Thingscon IoT Talent Award 2019
At this year’s ThingsCon we will have our third edition of the student IoT Talent Award. Enter your project and you can win a nice award and attention for you work.
How does it work?
- You have been selected by you university or school to enter for this award.
- You apply to be part of the Talent Awards via this form
- When you meet the requirements you project will be part of the competition
- Based on your entry we will select a maximum of 15 contestants to exhibit their project on our Friday exhibition with a poster and prototype
- Every contestant will receive a ticket for ThingsCon and will be able to present her/his work with a poster during exhibition to participants
- Participants can vote for the work they like best
- The winners will be invited to present their project in our grand finale on Friday and receive a price
Requirements for entry:
- Individuals or teams can enter
- The work should be made as student in the academic year 2018/2019
- You must be able to present your work at ThingsCon on Friday 13 December 2019 in Rotterdam
- The work should be a product and/or service that can be classified as IoT (Internet of Things), meaning physical objects that create value by being wireless connected to other objects and/or the internet
- We will value responsible and human-centric IoT
- The jury always has the final call
Deadline for entry: Friday December 8th at the latest <<
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com
Team ThingsCon 2019
Andrea, Ashlee, Dries, Iskander, Max, Peter, Pieter, Max, Simon